You've been planning to meet up with your girlfriends and go to the park. You meet up at one person's house to carpool but suddenly it begins to rain. What do you do? Are your plans ruined?
Here are some get to know you (or get to know you better!) questions you and your friends can bounce around.
1. Who are your top three female role models and why?
2. Which female celebrity would you most like to meet and why?
3. Who is your favorite author? What is the name of the most recent book that you read?
4. What is your hobby? How long have you done it?
5. What was your favorite hairstyle as a child?
6. You've won a ticket for two completely free trips to any country. Where would you you go? Why? Who would you bring with you?
7. How many of your high school friends do you think you'll keep in contact with after graduation?
8. What do you want to do after high school?
9. Do you want to get married or have kids? What is your idea of your future spouse?
10. Tell your most corny joke.
11. Explain your most hilarious inside joke that no one in this group knows about.
12. What specific thought keeps you up at night?
13. What do you look forward most when you think about next month? Next year? The next five years? The next decade?
14. What is your favorite letter; word; month; song; color; outfit?
15. Who is your favorite Disney Princess? Why?
16. What is your ultimate deal breaker in a friendship? A romantic relationship?
Would you rather?
17. Walk through a haunted house or watch a horror movie?
18. Watch a romantic drama or a romantic comedy?
19. Have a reputation for being obnoxious or be known for having bad B.O?
20. Be a contestant on Naked and Afraid or Fear Factor?
21. Be stuck in a movie or be stuck in a dream?
22. Binge watch every single Netflix original and get paid $20 an hour as a career or win $1,000,000 on the spot and never receive any money again?
23. Watch a Disney Channel Original Movie or a Disney Animation?
24. Black and white movies or movies in color?
25. Be nocturnal or remain diurnal?